(last updated December 14th 2018)
1. As a user of the DuckDNS Website, you agree to these terms and conditions (the "Terms"). DuckDNS may change these Terms from time to time, so you should check back periodically to ensure you are aware of any changes, as they will continue to apply to you as a user of DuckDNS. If you violate these Terms, we may remove, delete, lock and/or take over your DuckDNS account or DuckDNS domain. We may terminate this agreement or suspend your account at any time with or without notice.
2. By using this Website, or by using or creating an account with DuckDNS, you may provide us with personal information as described in our Privacy Statement. You acknowledge that you have read and understood our Privacy Statement, which governs our collection, use, storage and disclosure of such personal information, and that you consent to our collection, use, storage and disclosure of your personal information as outlined in our Privacy Statement.
3. When registering for a DuckDNS user account, you agree to provide accurate and complete information. You are responsible for the activity that occurs on your user account, and you must keep your account password secure.
4. When registering a DuckDNS Domain, users should not register domains matching their own or any other person's name.
5. Users of the Website and DuckDNS service are responsible for any content hosted on DuckDNS subdomains registered by such users, and agree to not use DuckDNS services or a subdomain of a DuckDNS shared domain for any illegal or unlawful purpose. You agree to indemnify DuckDNS for your use of the Website and DuckDNS Services.
6. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE DUCKDNS SERVICES IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, DUCKDNS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE DUCKDNS SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, DUCKDNS DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, COLLATERAL OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, COMPATIBILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, QUALITY, INTEGRATION OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, OR ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
7. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, DUCKDNS, ITS AFFILIATES, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF THE WEBSITE OR DUCKDNS SERVICES. THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LEGAL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OF THOSE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
8. By using this Website, you are confirming that you are either at least 19 years of age, or that you have parental or guardian consent to agree to these Terms and to access and use the Website.
9. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the British Columbia. Parts of these Terms which are intended to survive termination or expiration will continue to apply if this agreement is terminated or expires. Any waiver or amendment of these Terms must be provided in writing by a duly authorized representative of DuckDNS.