1. As a user of the DuckDNS Website, you agree to these terms and conditions (the "Terms"). DuckDNS may change these Terms from time to time, so you should check back periodically to ensure you are aware of any changes, as they will continue to apply to you as a user of DuckDNS. If you violate these Terms, we may remove, delete, lock and/or take over your DuckDNS account or DuckDNS domain.
3. When registering for a DuckDNS user account, you agree to provide accurate and complete information. You are responsible for the activity that occurs on your user account, and you must keep your account password secure. 4. Users of the Website and DuckDNS service are responsible for any content hosted on DuckDNS subdomains registered by such users, and agree to not use DuckDNS services or a subdomain of a DuckDNS shared domain for any illegal or unlawful purpose.
5. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. DUCKDNS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
6. DUCKDNS, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF THE WEBSITE OR DUCKDNS SERVICES.
7. By using this Website, you are confirming that you are either at least 19 years of age, or that you have parental or guardian consent to agree to these Terms and to access and use the Website.
8. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the United Kingdom.
9. In addition to the laws of the United Kingdom, you also agree to comply with all local laws that apply to your use of the Website